Loving on an Open Range

Loving on an Open Range
Blue Skies, His Blue Eyes

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wedding Bells...Like a Virgin

The little girls knew what they were talking about...and they were all flower girls at our wedding the following fall. We got married in a private ceremony on his ranch. I was only 21 years old. We married on his 31st birthday. He told me that I was the best wedding present a man could ever have and that he didn't mind sharing his birthday with our anniversary. We went on a week long honeymoon to Red River, New Mexico. I was a virgin, and needless to say, we didn't do much sight seeing. Our son, Reed, was born nine months later.

My husband's birthday marks a long line of special moments in my life. From our first meeting, to our wedding, to today...happy birthday Mr. Stetson Hat. You have roped my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment